TYPES OF SURGERIES PERFORMED
- Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and ventilation tubes (children and adults)
- Septoplasty and turbinectomy procedures (for blocked nose and breathing problems) Snoring and sleep apnea procedures
- Rhinoplasty (nose aesthetic surgery)
- Reconstruction of ear drum and hearing ossicles (for chronic ear infections and hearing loss) Stapedectomy(for hearing defects)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) for sinusitis, polyposis, mucocele, DCR, orbital decompression, benign tumor excision, CSF rhinorrhea repair.
- Head and neck surgery: all types of neck lumps, parotidectomy, submandibular gland excision, neck dissection, parapharyngeal mass excision…
- Cochlear implant (Bionic ears operations)
- Article: The effects on cardiac functions and arterial blood gases of totally occluding nasal packs and nasal packs with airway, Laryngoscope, 2010, 120: 2325- 2350
- Case Report: Bilateral external auditory canal squamous cell carcinoma: a case report, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2007 Aug;264(8):941-5
- Article: Fat Graft Myringoplasty; An Alternative Approach in Otologic Surgery, Otoscope – Journal of Otology Neurotology & Audiology, 2005; 6(3):83-86.
- Case Report: Larynx Squamous Cell Carcinoma Metastases inside a Primary Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Parotid Gland: A Case Report. Presented as a poster presentation at Multi-disciplinary Approach to Head and Neck Cancers Meeting, September 25-28, 2004, Izmir.